- 20 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- 2 miles west of Highway 35 (exit 84) Prior Lake, MN
- Total Site – 360 acres
- Golf Course – 230 acres
- Gill Miller, Inc. Builder: Enebak Construction
- Management: Tradition Golf
- Par: 72
- Yardage: 7126 yds. (Silver)
- Rating: 74.5 (Silver)
- Slope: 142 (Silver)
Key Design Features
- Good mixture of open space and tree-lined areas.
- Substantial water features – 21 bodies of water equaling 50 acres of lakes, ponds and creeks. Largest lake is 30 acres. Water on 13 holes.
- 20 acres of natural wetlands. Credit River Creek runs through course.
- 300 additional mature (20’-30’) trees planted at strategic course locations
- Over million cubic yards of earth material moved.
- “Stadium”designed into most holes. Excellent visual hole separation!
- Front nine has “traditional/core” flavor while back nine is more “links”. Both nines have significant (and dramatic!) topography.
- Special strategic emphasis by architect on the par-3’s. ..Water, wetlands, forced carry etc. Maybe the best collection of par-3’s anywhere!
- Minimal residential exposure. Only 35 home sites. Home values at $1 million+
- 380 yards long X 175 yards wide… double-ended, with 8,000 sq.ft. practice putting greens. (one of two). Chipping area, practice sand etc. Includes target bent grass greens and target sand bunkers plus substantial peripheral burming.
- Possibly the best in the Upper Midwest!
- Tees, Fairways, Greens – Providence bentgrass and ½” elite bluegrass
- Greens average a massive 6,500 square feet!
- Rough – bluegrass/fescues …. Multiple varieties.
- Out-of-Play – indigenous native grasses and wildflowers.
- Native aquatic vegetation.
- Bunker – “Ohio Pro-Angle” white sand…barged from Ohio Valley.
- 52 bunkers representing 6 acres of white sand.
- 6.85 miles continuous, 7’ wide concrete. But no “cart path only” rule.
- 94 tee boxes – 5 per hole. Teeing area per hole averages 7,500 sq. ft.
- Greens average 6,500 square feet.
- Fairways account for 30-acres…. Generous landing areas-exacting approach shots.
- UpLink GPS-equipped power electric carts.
- “Signature Look” of massive limestone boulder retaining walls emerging from fronting lakes creating elevated greens at strategic holes.
- Lengthy (up to 380’) wooden bridges (6) spanning water features.
- 900 head TORO LTV irrigation system at 1350 gallons/minute.