Legends Club is an 18-hole championship course open to the public. Rates apply for the 2019 golf season. Prices DO NOT include state sales tax. All published rates are subject to change without notice.
|Green Fee – 18 Holes||Regular Season Rates|
(plus $15.00 cart)
|Twilight – 18 Holes||$65.00
(plus $10.00 cart)
|Senior Rate (age 60+ Mon-Thu before 11am) Except Holidays||$65.00
|Active Duty Military or Police/Firefighter (Mon-Thu before 11am) Except Holidays
Show Military ID/Badge at check-in
|Sunday “Sundowner” (after 1pm)||$75.00
|Saturday “Gathering” (groups of 12-48 after 1pm)
Contact: Jeff at 952.226.9999
|Couples Nights (Fri. Sat. & Sun. 1 hr. after twilight)||$70.00
|Junior (18 and under)||$39.00
(plus $9.00 cart)
|9-Hole (1 hr. after twilight)||$48.00
(plus $7.00 cart)
|Golf Cart (carts are not required)||$15.00|
|Golf Cart (Twilight)||$10.00|
|Practice Range Balls||$5.00 per token|
|Club Rental – 18 Holes||$50.00|
Simulator Center – Regular Rate
$40/hour Mon - Thurs
|Simulator Center – Sr. Rate (age 60+ Mon-Thu done by 2pm)||$30/hour|
Reservation and Cancellation
Reservations can be made 14 days in advance. All tee times must be guaranteed by Visa or Master Card. Notice of cancellation or reduction in number of players must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time, or card holder will be charged. Starting times are at 10-minute intervals.
Rain Checks are pro-rated based on the number of holes played.
Appropriate golf attire, including collared shirts, shall be worn at all times on the golf course, practice facility and in the clubhouse. Cutoff shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, T-shirts, halter or tank tops are not proper attire. No denim.
Pace Of Play
- Legends Club makes a sincere effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their day of golf by maintaining an acceptable pace of play.
- Play of more than four players per group is not permitted. Legends Club starter reserves the right to fill foursome-starting times.
- Golfers are given the option to ride or walk at Legends Club. While the course is very friendly to walkers it can be a challenge to many – golfers choosing to walk must be able to keep pace.
- Foursomes will always have priority on the golf course.
- Starting times are generously spaced at 10-minute intervals. All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. A five-minute pause is permitted between nines.
- First tee starters provide each group with important information and directions regarding the course.
- Yardage is always available from the UpLink GPS system on golf carts and yardage is available elsewhere including on cart paths, sprinkler heads and 150-yard stakes.
- Legends Club Rangers reserve the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
Golf carts are allowed to leave the paths under normal conditions and exercise the 90-degree rule. Legends Club reserves the right to restrict carts to paths as conditions warrant. Golf carts are never to be driven in the native rough areas, must remain at least 30 feet from bunkers and hazards, and must return to paths within 30-yards of tees and greens.
- Metal spikes are prohibited at Legends Club.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Personal carry-on coolers are prohibited. All refreshments must be purchased from Legends Club. No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Legends Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property or items that are left at the golf course. Legends Club will do everything possible to assist guests in locating their property.