Legends Club is committed to providing a variety of programs for juniors of all ages to learn the game of golf. Each program will be designed so that juniors will learn and understand proper golf fundamentals as well as gain an understanding of the rules of the game and proper etiquette.
Legends Club Junior League 8 Weeks (Tuesday) *Registration Opens February 1st, 2020
Junior League Dates:TBD
- Juniors ages 12-15 have the opportunity to play Minnesota’s Premier public golf course.
- Continue player development and an understanding for the rules of golf.
- Interested league participants should have the ability to play the golf course with limited supervision within the appropriate pace of play guidelines. (Typical 9-hole time is 2 hours and 7 minutes)
- Weekly starting times may vary from 8:00am-9:30am.
Lil' Legends Camps (Wednesday) *Registration Opens February 1st, 2020
The Lil Legends is the entry level program for juniors. The goal is to provide a fun environment for the kids while covering the basics to get them started (FUNdamentals).
Lil Legends Camp will:
- Teach the basic fundamentals of full swing, short game and putting
- Introduce the rules of golf and proper etiquette
- Encourage fun interactive learning experiences
|9-12 years||Camp 1: TBD||8:00am-9:00am|
|5-8 years||Camp 1: TBD||9:15am-10:15am|
|9-12 years||Camp 2: TBD||8:00am-9:00am|
|5-8 years||Camp 2: TBD||9:15am-10:15am|
|Cost per Camp: $100|
In the event of inclement weather – Classes may be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date.