A Magnificent Structure!
The distinguished architectural firm of Ralph Rapson & Associates designed the impressive and welcoming clubhouse which was built by Links Development, a subsidiary of Retail Construction. Links has built many golf clubhouses including the structures at TPC of the Twin Cities and Bear Path GC among others.
- Situated high above course – panoramic vistas of golf and nature.
- Approximately 24,000 square feet.
- 7-acre clubhouse site with 220 parking stall lot.
- Limestone, timber, wood shake roof, light, bright, ample windows etc.
- Golf shop – Fully equipped with top-quality merchandise.
- Dining/Grill/Lounge/Function rooms plus patio deck dining – all with westerly golf vistas.
- Outside Grill with 50’ X 60’ stone terrace.
- Elegant locker rooms – both men and women’s.
- Administration areas and cart storage.
- Architects: Ralph Rapson, Inc Builder: Links Development.